Although no main storyline achievements were included in this recent leak, those that surfaced online via the GOG Galaxy app provide quite a few hints about the kind of side quests that will be included in Projekt RED’s upcoming title. By the looks of it, Cyberpunk 2077 will have a total of 45 achievements.
Scheduled to go live on December 10, Cyberpunk 2077 still has quite a few secrets. However, a partial list of achievements has surfaced online thanks to the GOG Galaxy app. Those who hate spoilers can relax because none of the main storyline achievements has been unveiled so far.
According to the aforementioned leak, Cyberpunk 2077 has a total of 45 achievements: one Platinum, one Gold, 17 Silver, and 26 Bronze. These are a few of the most interesting ones:
- Full Body Conversion: Install at least one implant in each system and body part.
- Autojock: Buy all vehicles available for purchase.
- Frequent Flyer: Find all fast travel dataterms.
- Gun Fu: Kill or incapacitate 3 enemies in quick succession with a revolver or pistol in close combat.
- Little Tokyo: Complete all gigs and NCPD Scanner Hustles in Heywood.
- Breathtaking: Collect all items that once belonged to Johnny Silverhand.
- True Warrior: Kill or incapacitate 100 enemies using melee weapons.
- Two Heads, One Bullet: Kill or incapacitate 2 enemies with the same sniper rifle shot.
- Legend of the Afterlife: Reach max Street Cred.
If everything goes according to the current schedule, Cyberpunk 2077 should hit Xbox One, PCs, and PlayStation 4 next month as mentioned earlier. Thankfully, the game will be available on Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 5 via backward compatibility. In early 2021, full next-gen updates should arrive as well.
Top 10 Smartphones
Smartphones, Phablets, ≤5-inch, Camera SmartphonesNotebookcheck’s Top 10 Smartphones under 160 Euros
Codrut Nistor, 2020-11-14 (Update: 2020-11-14)